Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Chosen One

Dear Chosen One,

I inherited a huge amount of money from my late father which I proposed to invest in any lucrative business in your country.

I want to know if you are willing and capable of partnering with me for this investment before unfolding my investment plan to you for security and political reasons. I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of incessant political crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. If you assist me I will be pleased to offer to you 10% of the total investment capital.

I will seek for assistance elsewhere if I dont hear from you in few days.

Ms. Angela Koffi

This and that.."

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/mogoeng-is-god-s-chosen-one-1.1131219

No comments: