Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy Spam


From: Barr. John Kaffas,
(Ass. principal partner),
Hickerson Law Firm PLLC,
#6, Floor 2, Apt. 4, Willighnton Rd.
Scotland, UK


Attention: ,

I am Barrister John Kaffas ,the personal attorney at law to Late Mrs. Veronica, a national of your country and bears the same last name with you, who used to work at the Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) Oil Company in Malaysia, here in after shall be Referred to as my client. On the 25th of December 2003, my client was involved in a plane crash in Benin Republic. All occupants of the plane Unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track Her last name over the Internet, to locate any member of her Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here.

These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the Halifax Bank of London where the Deceased had an account valued at about £6.5 Million British Pounds Sterlin. The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated.

Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over 5 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you bear the same last name with my deceased client and from the same country with her so that the proceeds of this account valued at £6.5 Million British Pounds Sterlin can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you. I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Click the website below and view the Plane crash.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/photo_gallery/3348445.stm
And the way we are going to achieve this, I need the following information from you,

Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose.

Looking forward to hear from you. Make sure you call me as soon as you receive this message. Tel: +(44) 702 ...............

Best Regards
Barrister John Kaffas,
(Ass. principal partner),
Hickerson Law Firm PLLC,
#6, Floor 2, Apt. 4, Willighnton Rd.
Scotland, UK
Tel: +(44) 702 306 ......

Hungry? Try some spicy marinated chicken fillets <http://au.rd.yahoo.com/nz/mail/tagline/2009/food/*http://nz.food.yahoo.com/recipes/recipe/-/5347440/spicy-marinated-chicken-fillets/> for dinner tonight, courtesy of

No comments: